Having an edge to get a high paying job or earning big is one of the reasons for going to school, isn’t it?
Before you go through this list of online jobs in Nigeria and finally decide to give one a try, or the combination of some, I stressed out a fact in my post on the real truth behind making money online ; “Online business is different from online opportunities“.
So, don’t get it twisted. If it were so easy, why isn’t everyone doing it? Once again, trying out online jobs in Nigeria or working from home to make money online requires hard work.
Now, let me take you to my list. But you should know that these online jobs are just one of the 100 ways to make money online.
1 Blogging For Money
It’s part of it but you need to rise above that thinking. Why not own a blog and enjoy all the rewards that come from blogging? But still, if you’re new to blogging, don’t make these 8 blogging mistakes .
Every blogger who does blogging the right way reaps the reward in profit, have the freedom we all crave because your blog is an asset in this 21st century.
- If you want to start an online business of any kind, blogging around that business is one of the fastest ways to scale up and make money. In my post on how to start an online business in Nigeria in 7 easy steps , you’ll find some other tips.
2. Blogging helps you make money online. Yes, though not a get rich quick scheme bloggers to make money from advertisements, paid posts, donations, product sales, etc. In one of my hot post,
3. Blogging helps you become a better writer and published author. Did you know that stating that you’re a writer or blogger in your CV gives you more edge when answering job interview questions ?
4. Do you have a local business? Gaining more exposure and having more clients to patronize you may seem daunting, but having a blog helps you win that battle.
There are 6 hot digital marketing strategies you should put in place to market your business and get the most out of your blogging efforts.
5. Your blog contents are vehicles that convey subscribers, leads and revenue. More traffic, more customers and more sales. Once you’ve created value-adding contents you can get traffic to your website .
[Tweet “Blogging is not dead! Over 405 million people read blog posts per month. 2 blogs are created per second”]
That’s just a few of many benefits you’ll get from your blogging efforts. But how do you start blogging? What’s your starting point?
It amazes me when installment loan alternative in Indiana many of my students create a blog today and want to start making money tomorrow. It just doesn’t work that way, blogging is a business and knowing how to start and growing it is key.
I’ve taken my time to create 9 blogging lessons for absolute beginners in my FREE blogging course delivered right into your email once you’re signed up.
How will you create a blog? I created a step by step do it yourself guide on how to start a blog all by yourself in less than 24 hours.
Interestingly, in that guide, you can set up your blog with as little as an N10,000 and you use any of these 11 sure loan applications in Nigeria to borrow money online
- What should you blog about? Choosing your blog Niche and topic